Stainless steel slotted steel pipe Stainless steel welded pipe is a kind of steel pipe which is made of stainless steel coil or steel strip after crimping and forming by machine and mould.
Raw material source: TISCO, Baosteel, Zhangjiagang, POSCO, Ningbo Baoxin, Guangzhou Lianzhong, Sandvik, etc.
| Corresponding standards|
1. GB 12770-2002: stainless steel welded steel pipe for mechanical structure
2. Din-17455 (1999-02): Universal round Stainless steel slotted pipe
3. En10217-7 (2005 Edition): welded steel tubes for pressure purposes - Technical delivery conditions (Part 7: stainless steel tubes)
4. GB 12771-2000 / 2008: for fluid transportation Stainless steel welded steel pipe
5. Hg20537: technical requirements for austenitic stainless steel welded steel pipe for shell and tube heat exchanger
Qbt2072.3-1994: sugar making machinery, general parts of pressure vessel, austenitic stainless steel welded steel pipe for heat exchanger
7. ASTM A312 (De signation:A312/A 312m-04b): Standard Specification for seamless, welded and Cold Worked Austenitic stainless steel tubes
8. HGT 20537.3-1992: technical requirements for austenitic stainless steel seamless steel pipe for chemical plant
9. HGT 20537.4-1992: technical requirements for austenitic stainless steel large diameter welded steel pipe for chemical plant
10. A 249 / a 249m-03: Standard Specification for welded austenitic steel tubes for boilers, superheaters, heat exchangers and condensers
11. A 688 / a 688m-03: Welding austenite in feed water heater Stainless steel pipe Standard specification.
Stainless steel welding pipe production equipment ：
Super large diameter welded pipe production line
Cantilever welding machine
Stainless steel automatic welding steel pipe
Stainless steel girth welded steel pipe
Welded stainless steel pipe with seam
Stainless steel seamless pipe products (pickling surface)